So soft, so chocolatey, SO DELICIOUS! When I crave cookies…it is THESE Cream Cheese Hershey Bar Cookies!
Cream Cheese Hershey Bar Cookies
So soft, so chocolatey, SO DELICIOUS! When I crave cookies...it is THESE Cream Cheese Hershey Bar Cookies!
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 4 Hershey's Bars, chopped
- Cream butter, cream cheese, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Mix in flour and baking powder just until combined. Stir in chopped chocolate.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375. Scoop out dough onto lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
Prep Time: 30 minutes - Cook Time: 10 minutes Yield:
About 3 dozen cookies