I love homemade stuffing but sometimes I crave the kind that comes in a box. This recipe for Copycat Stove Top Stuffing Mix is like getting the best of both worlds.
- 6 cups cubed bread
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1/2 cup dried celery flakes
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake bread 8 to 10 minutes, cool. Dump all ingredients in a large bowl (that has a cover!) shake well to blend.
- To Use: Combine 2 cups stuffing mix, 1/2 cup boiling water, 2 tablespoons melted butter in a saucepan.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 60Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 309mgCarbohydrates 11gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 2g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: The Terry Cookbook