There is nothing quite like a creamy, no-bake layered dessert. Especially when those layers are chocolate and peanut butter, just like this Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Dessert Recipe
- 20 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15-20 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- Crush 16 cookies; toss with the butter. Press into an ungreased 9-inch square dish; set aside. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup confectioners’ sugar until smooth.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups. In another large bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining confectioners’ sugar on low speed for 2 minutes Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Fold in remaining whipped topping. Spread over peanut butter cups. Crush remaining cookies; sprinkle over the top.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
Nutrition InformationYield 9 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 561Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 15mgSodium 403mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 3gSugar 53gProtein 10g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista