I am not gonna lie to you, this Chocolate Lover’s Dream Cake is one of the best desserts I have ever tasted! I am not joking, I don’t joke about chocolate!!
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup fat free chocolate milk
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 4 egg whites
- 1 16oz. container fat free sour cream
- 1 box (4 serving size) chocolate fudge instant pudding mix (fat free-sugar free)
- 1 bag chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon tub butter
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- Heat oven to 350. Generously spray 12-cup fluted cake pan with non-stick spray. In a large bowl mix cake mix, chocolate milk, applesauce, egg whites, sour cream, and dry pudding mix with spoon until well blended. Batter will be very thick. Stir in one bag chocolate chips. Spoon into pan.
- Bake 40-50 minutes until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Place on cooling rack, plate, or cake stand and cool completely, about 2 hours.
- In 1 quart saucepan heat glaze ingredients over low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Drizzle over cake. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 164Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 7mgSodium 141mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 1gSugar 16gProtein 4g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Eat It Up