This amazing Chocolate Lover’s Chocolate Mousse Pie has a chocolate crust with a milk chocolate coating, fluffy chocolate filling, whipped cream and is topped with a chocolate drizzle. Perfect for entertaining or elegant treats.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 3/4 cups (16 oz.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, cocoa and granulated sugar in 9-inch pie plate. Stir in butter until moistened; press onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
- BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle 1/2 cup morsels over bottom of hot crust; let stand for 10 minutes or until all morsels are shiny. Spread chocolate over bottom and up side of crust. Cool to room temperature.
- MICROWAVE 2 cups morsels and 3/4 cup cream in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Cool to room temperature.
- BEAT remaining cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in chilled small mixer bowl until soft peaks form. Fold 2 cups whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Spoon into crust; swirl top. Garnish with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate until firm.
- MICROWAVE remaining 1/4 cup morsels in heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100%) power for about 30 seconds; knead until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle chocolate over pie. Let stand a 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 247Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 58mgSodium 83mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 1gSugar 9gProtein 2g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Nestles