Pasta is infinitely better packed with cheese and baked into a creamy casserole. File this Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Baked Penne recipe under the very definition of comfort food!
Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Baked Penne
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Pasta is infinitely better packed with cheese and baked into a creamy casserole. File this under the definition of comfort food!
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices chopped cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Chopped parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 13×9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, place 1 lb cooked and drained penne pasta, 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce and 1/2 cup ranch dressing. Stir to combine. Pour mixture in pan; spread evenly.
- Sprinkled 6 slices chopped cooked bacon evenly over top, then sprinkle with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 797Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 14gSodium 1584mgCarbohydrates 72gFiber 3gSugar 5gProtein 38g
Recipe and Photo: Pillsbury