These little Cherry Cheesecake Tarts are fantastic. Not only that, but they’re laughably easy to make. You’ve absolutely got to try them!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1 (21-ounce) can cherry pie filling or other pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line a cupcake pan with baking cups.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer or with a handheld mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar and vanilla and beat well. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Place a vanilla wafer, flat side down, in each cupcake cup. Scoop cream cheese mixture over wafers.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until set. The cheesecake will puff up considerably in the oven. Don’t worry; they’ll fall as they cool, leaving room for that cherry filling.
- After tarts have cooled, spoon cherry filling over the top of each one.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 tart
Amount Per Serving Calories 135Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 33mgSodium 57mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 0gSugar 20gProtein 2g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Sloblogs.TheTribunenews.com