It just doesn’t get much cuter than this cake batter dip. It’s so easy to throw together, it’s addictively delicious, and this recipe makes a ton.
Cake Batter Dip
It just doesn't get much cuter than this cake batter dip. It's so easy to throw together, it's addictively delicious, and this recipe makes a ton.
- 1 package of Funfetti cake batter mix (box variety)
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- Vanilla wafers, animal crackers, and graham crackers for dipping
- Blend the cake mix, yogurt, whipped topping and vanilla with a mixer. Place in a tupperware container; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Before serving, add the sprinkles to the top of the dip. Serve with assorted dippers.
Recipe and Photo: Cassie Craves