Here is a cookie that screams Easter. Pastel colored cookies, filled with Cadbury cream eggs! It’s a treat inside of a treat.
Cadbury Cream Egg Surprise Cookies
Here is a cookie that screams Easter. Pastel colored cookies, filled with Cadbury cream eggs! It's a treat inside of a treat.
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- dash of salt
- 1 cup flour
- 12 pack of mini cadbury cream eggs
- assorted sprinkles
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, vanilla and sugar.
- Add salt and flour, mixing until well combined and soft dough is formed (if you dough seems too sticky add a little more flour).
- Unwrap your mini Cadbury Cream Eggs.
- Roll a tablespoon of dough into a ball and flatten it with your fingers. Place an egg in the center of your dough….and gently press the remaining dough around the egg, until it’s completely covered.
- Lightly roll in the palm of your hand to cover smoothly.
- Once your egg is covered, roll in assorted sprinkles.
- And place on prepared parchment paper.
- Repeat until all your eggs have been covered, then place in fridge to chill for about 30 minutes.
- With about 10 minutes left, preheat your oven to 350.
- Place cookies in oven for about 10-12 minutes- these cookies won’t really brown so just gently press into one to feel for doneness.
- Allow to cool completely before sinking into.
- Your little bunnies won’t be able to keep their paws off these!