Recipe for Buffalo Chicken Sliders – I created this after searching in vain for shredded chicken buffalo sliders. You can increase or decrease the ingredients to your liking. The amounts are not critical.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup buffalo sauce, such as Frank’s Red Hot
- small rolls
- For slaw: cabbage, blue cheese dressing, blue cheese crumbles, carrots
- Season chicken with salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne, paprika and celery seed. Let sit for about 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Sear both sides of the chicken until golden, about 4 minutes. Add in the hot sauce to the skillet. Bring to a simmer and then place in the oven to finish off, and the chicken registers 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Let the chicken cool, and then pull the meat with your hands or fork.
- Toss with buffalo wing sauce
- Sandwich Build: Reheat chicken in skillet or microwave. Place some chicken on the bottom buns, add blue cheese slaw and then top with top bun. Serve.
Photo Credit: fancycwabs / flickr.com / CC BY-NC-SA
Recipe Credit: I Am Simply Tia
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com