We love all varieties of bread, but this Bubbly Cheese Garlic Bread is our favorite. Add a little garlic, some butter, a bunch of cheese, and throw it in the oven…and we’re in heaven!
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 to 1 c. creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1 loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar, mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 t. dried parsley
- Blend butter, garlic and salad dressing together in a small bowl. Place bread on a baking sheet, cut-side up. Spread butter mixture over both halves.
- Top with shredded cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 10 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Slice each half into 8 pieces; serve warm.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 233Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 32mgSodium 462mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 7g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: GooseberryPatch.com