If you have a craving for Asian cuisine, give this Broccoli and Beef Stir Fry Recipe a try. It’s super simple and oh so good. This is a simple recipe that doesn’t call for many ingredients, so you may have most of them on hand already.
- 1 pound sirloin or flank steak
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry Sherry
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli (Slice into florets)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 slices fresh ginger (finely minced)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Slice the steak into thin strips. (About 1/ 8 inch)
- Place the steak strips into a disposable plastic bag or reusable container; then add the soy sauce, sherry, and cornstarch; mix thoroughly to combine. (if you us a plastic bag-seal the bag and work the mixture from the outside with your hands to combine) Marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- In a large skillet or wok add the oil, minced garlic, and ginger. Cook on medium high heat for about 20 seconds.(This cooks fast so be careful not to overcook)
- Add the beef mixture, stirring constantly until beef is no longer pink inside. Add the broccoli florets and stir fry for an additional 5 minutes. Broccoli will be dark green and crisp.
- Serve as a standalone dish or over hot rice.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 416Total Fat 25gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 121mgSodium 1004mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 39g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.