My mom found this “Better than ANYTHING Cake” recipe on Pinterest and told me that it was a “must try”. She was right. My oh my! So easy, so good, yet so bad at the same time. Bad because it is sitting in my fridge right now waiting to be eaten!!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix and any ingredients it requires
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 jar caramel topping
- 1 (8 oz) container cool whip thawed to room temp
- 1 Bag Heath Bar topping (found near chocolate chips)
- Bake cake according to directions in a 9×13 pan. Let cake cool for about 5 minutes. Poke holes in cake with the handle end of a wooden spoon.
- While cake is still warm, slowly pour over sweetened condensed milk over the top making sure some gets in all the holes of the cake. Next drizzle the caramel topping evenly over the cake slowly, making sure some gets in all the holes as well.
- Spread cool whip over the top evenly.
- Sprinkle with Heath Candy bar pieces (Do not use the whole bag, way too much!).
- Store in fridge until ready to eat. Store any leftovers in fridge.
Nutrition InformationServing Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 25Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 1mgSodium 28mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 4gProtein 0g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Many Makings