Some people are saying I can’t tell you it’s the Best Peach Cobbler Ever. I’ll just tell you, it’s the best cobbler I have ever had. But if you have eaten a better one, you better be sending us the recipe! Don’t hold out.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 29 ounces canned (or fresh!) peaches
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg. Mix ingredients until crumbly. Separate 1/2 cup of crumble for topping.
- Spray a 9×13 glass dish with cooking spray. Press remaining crumble into base of dish. Bake for 10 minutes. While crust bakes, slice peaches into small, 1 inch pieces. Beat together cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg, and vanilla until creamy.
- Layer peaches on top of baked crust. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of peaches.
- Top with reserved crumbs and bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool for 30 additional minutes and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Photo: Arnold Gatilao