Recipe for BEST Banana Cake EVER – Put those ripe bananas to great use….this is the BEST Banana Cake EVER!! Seriously so easy and tasty…your family will LOVE you!!
BEST Banana Cake EVER
Put those ripe bananas to great use....this is the BEST Banana Cake EVER!! Seriously so easy and tasty...your family will LOVE you!!
For the Cake:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 ripe bananas
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. of vanilla
- 2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
For the glaze:
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 1/2 cups sifted icing sugar
- Milk (if needed)
- Preheat Oven to 325°F. Grease 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add egg, vanilla and milk. Add flour and baking powder.
- Mash bananas and add baking soda to banana mixture.
- Add banana mixture to batter.
- Scrape batter into greased baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 25 - 30 minutes. Cool and glaze.
- Puree banana. Blend banana and butter. Add sifted icing sugar.
- If glaze is too thick, add milk…1 tsp. at a time until you find a consistency you like.
- Glaze cake.
- Cut into pieces, drizzle with melted dark chocolate and ENJOY!!
Recipe and Photo: Foodista
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com