Recipe for Beef Shish Kabobs – What’s a summer grill without beef kebobs? This recipe is so juicy and flavorful that everyone will want seconds!
Beef Shish Kabobs
What's a summer grill without beef kebobs? This recipe is so juicy and flavorful that everyone will want seconds!
- 3/4 cup red wine
- 8 cloves garlic
- 6 bay leaves, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons coarse salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3 pounds beef sirloin steak, cut into cubes
- bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 60 minutes
- Whisk together the red wine, garlic, bay leaves, salt, and black pepper together in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add the sirloin cubes, and toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the sirloin from the marinade; shake off excess liquid. Discard the remaining marinade. Skewer the beef onto the prepared skewers.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the beef cubes start to become firm and are reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 2 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
Photo: Caboose Spice & Company
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com