These Beef and Bean Enchiladas are snap to make and taste great. They were even good reheated for lunch the next day. I served this with some Mexican rice and chips and salsa.
Beef and Bean Enchiladas
They are snap to make and taste great. They were even good reheated for lunch the next day. I served this with some Mexican rice and chips and salsa.
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes (or small onion diced)
- 1 (16oz) can refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 3 (10oz) cans enchilada sauce
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain fat. Return meat to skillet. Stir in onion flakes, refried beans and taco seasoning. Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated. Set aside.
- Heat enchilada sauce in saucepan over medium heat. Pour one cup of sauce in bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- Wrap tortillas in a wet paper towel. Microwave for 45-60 seconds, until tortillas are soft. Brush tortillas with enchilada sauce on both sides. Spoon approximately 1/3 cup meat mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with one tablespoon of cheese. Roll up tortilla and place seam side down in 9x13-inch pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour remaining sauce over tortillas. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated thoroughly.
Prep Time: 20 minutes - Cook Time: 20 minutes Yield: 6 servings
Photo: pbev pbev pbev pbev pbev