These Beef and Bean Enchiladas are snap to make and taste great. They were even good reheated for lunch the next day. I served this with some Mexican rice and chips and salsa.
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes (or small onion diced)
- 1 (16oz) can refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 3 (10oz) cans enchilada sauce
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain fat. Return meat to skillet. Stir in onion flakes, refried beans and taco seasoning. Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated. Set aside.
- Heat enchilada sauce in saucepan over medium heat. Pour one cup of sauce in bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- Wrap tortillas in a wet paper towel. Microwave for 45-60 seconds, until tortillas are soft. Brush tortillas with enchilada sauce on both sides. Spoon approximately 1/3 cup meat mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with one tablespoon of cheese. Roll up tortilla and place seam side down in 9x13-inch pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour remaining sauce over tortillas. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated thoroughly.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 2 enchiladas
Amount Per Serving Calories 607Total Fat 40gSaturated Fat 18gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 157mgSodium 813mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 2gSugar 1gProtein 46g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Photo: pbev pbev pbev pbev pbev