Bananas, strawberries and chocolate come together for a fun banana split trifle.
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (5.1 oz.) box vanilla or cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 medium firm banana
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 12 ounces Smucker's® Hot Fudge Microwaveable Topping
- WHISK milk and pudding for 2 minutes in large bowl. Stir in pineapple. Place half of the angel food cake cubes on the bottom of a separate large, clear, glass bowl. Spread 1/3 of pudding mixture on top. Cover with sliced strawberries. Spread layer of whipped topping over strawberries.
- REMOVE lid from hot fudge topping and heat in microwave on HIGH for approximately 30 seconds. Pour half of the topping over the previous layer and then layer with remaining cake cubes.
- SPREAD another 1/3 of pudding mixture on top. Cover with sliced bananas. Cover with remaining 1/3 pudding mixture. Spread whipped topping over all. Drizzle with hot fudge topping and sprinkle with pecans.
- CHILL until serving. Garnish with strawberries and bananas when served, if desired.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 226Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 12mgSodium 227mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 2gSugar 17gProtein 5g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Smucker’s