This Banana Split Cake is scrumptious and so easy to make, AND so impressive to serve.
- 1 20-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 16-ounce box powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 sticks butter
- 4 cup crushed graham crackers
- 2-3 bananas, sliced
- 1 12-ounce container whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For crust, mix crushed graham crackers and 1 stick of butter. Line bottom and sides of a 13 x 9-inch pan with mixture. Bake crust for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Beat until fluffy eggs, 2 sticks butter, and the powdered sugar. Spread mixture on cooled crust. Add layer of crushed pineapple and layer of sliced bananas. Cover with whipped topping and sprinkle with nuts or graham crackers. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 627Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 21gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 92mgSodium 331mgCarbohydrates 80gFiber 2gSugar 61gProtein 4g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe Courtesy of Paula Deen