Recipe for Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels – Here is an elegant appetizer that only take minutes to prepare, when you have a whole crowd to cook for.
Bacon Cheddar Pinwheels
Here is an elegant appetizer that only take minutes to prepare, when you have a whole crowd to cook for.
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup cooked real bacon pieces or 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (4 medium)
- Heat oven to 350°F. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut lengthwise into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, cheddar cheese and onions. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com