These tasty Asian Style Meatballs have a great punch of Asian flavors. Set a plate out of these easy-to-make meatballs and they’ll disappear before you know it!
- 1 lb ground beef or pork
- 3/4 cup plain panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
For the sauce:
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- a handful of sliced scallions
- Oven at 375 degrees.
- Add the beef, panko, sesame oil, garlic powder, ginger, egg, scallion and water to a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Form into approximately 1-1 1/2 inch balls. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for about 15-18 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add all the ingredients for the sauce to a small saucepan over medium low heat. Stir to combine and cook until warmed through.
- Toss the cooked meatballs in the sauce. Garnish with scallions.
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 4 meatballs
Amount Per Serving Calories 431Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 133mgSodium 1029mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 2gSugar 6gProtein 34g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.