These tasty meatballs have a great punch of Asian flavors. Set a plate out of these easy-to-make meatballs and they’ll disappear before you know it!
- 1 lb ground beef or pork
- 3/4 cup plain panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
For the sauce:
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- a handful of sliced scallions
- Oven at 375 degrees.
- Add the beef, panko, sesame oil, garlic powder, ginger, egg, scallion and water to a bowl. Mix to combine.
- Form into approximately 1-1 1/2 inch balls. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for about 15-18 minutes until lightly golden.
- Add all the ingredients for the sauce to a small saucepan over medium low heat. Stir to combine and cook until warmed through.
- Toss the cooked meatballs in the sauce. Garnish with scallions.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com