This Apple Cinnamon Bubble-Up Bake is a super simple breakfast that is just like fall…but in a pan.
Apple Cinnamon Bubble-Up Bake
This Apple Cinnamon Bubble-Up Bake is a super simple breakfast that is just like fall...but in a pan.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 small cored, thinly sliced apples
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with shortening or cooking spray. In 12-inch skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add apples; cook 10 to 12 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened and beginning to brown. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, in large microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth, then slowly stir in milk. Stir in apple mixture.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each cinnamon roll into 6 pieces, and stir into apple mixture. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 26 to 32 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through. Let stand 10 minutes. Transfer icing to quart-sized resealable food-storage plastic bag. Cut 1 corner with kitchen scissors, and drizzle over mixture.