You’ll make quick work out of dinner with this 4-Ingredient Pizza Bake that’s in the oven in less than 15 minutes.
- 2 pouches Bisquick Complete buttermilk biscuit mix 1 (7.5 oz each)
- 1 cup water
- 1 jar pizza sauce (14 oz)
- 1 package sliced pepperoni (8 oz)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Heat oven to 375F. Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix and water until soft dough forms. Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly in bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish).
- Drizzle about 1 cup pizza sauce over dough. Arrange 1/2 of the pepperoni slices evenly over sauce. Top with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares to serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 226Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 15mgSodium 605mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 8g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Betty Crocker