Only 4 ingredients are needed to make this no-bake lemon pie…SOOO easy! (and creamy and cold…perfect for those hot summer days!)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container cool whip/whipping cream or coconut milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (I buy this all ready made)
- Use mixer and mix all ingredients until fluffy. Pour into ready made crust. Refrigerate until firm. I let it set overnight. This can also be made with limeade too. Top with whipped cream or Cool Whip and garnish with lemons.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 209Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 6mgSodium 119mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 0gSugar 8gProtein 2g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Photo: Texas Cooking