Recipe for Dolly Bars – Also known as Magic Bars or Seven Layer Cookies, these gooey, sweet treats combine all the good stuff: coconut, chocolate chips, pecans, and a graham cracker cookie base.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, cut into large pieces
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs (about 8 graham crackers, pulsed in a food processor)
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave in heatproof bowl until just melted when stirred. Add graham cracker crumbs. Mix and then press evenly into the bottom of 8×8 baking pan.
- Layer coconut, pecans, butterscotch and chocolate chips on top of graham cracker base. Pour sweetened condensed milk over whole mixture.
- Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top is light brown.
Recipe and Photo: Patent & the Pantry
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com