Recipe for Banana Cream Pie – This fluffy banana cream pie recipe is piled high with fresh ripe bananas and creamy vanilla filling, then topped with pillowy whipped cream and toasted coconut.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 3 large bananas
- 1 (6 ounce) packageinstant vanilla or 1 (6 ounce) package banana instant pudding
- 1⁄2 cup cold milk
- Combine flour, butter and pecans. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together. Fold in 1 cup Cool Whip. Spread over crust.
- Slice bananas and arrange on top of cream cheese.
- Whisk pudding mix and milk.
- Mix in remaining Cool Whip.
- Spread on top of bananas.
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com