Recipe for Meatballs Toscana – This are so easy to make…and so good you may just end up eating right from the skillet!
This are so easy to make...and so good you may just end up eating right from the skillet!
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Bell peppers, any color, sliced or diced
- 1 jar olives
- 1 can of tomato soup
- 4 oz. whipping cream
- 1/4 mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 390F.
- Roll ground beef into 11 meatballs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place meatballs into oven safe pan or dish. Add in bell peppers and olives.
- In a bowl, combine soup and whipping cream, mix well. Pour mixture over meatballs.
- Coat everything with mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe and Photo: Dominik “Dome”
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com