Cinnamon roll bunnies are a festive Easter breakfast. These quick and easy cinnamon rolls can be baked amongst opening Easter baskets or enjoying an Easter egg hunt.
- 1 can (13 oz) refrigerated flaky cinnamon rolls with icing
- 8 semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 red baking chips or candy-coated chocolate candies
- 8 almond slices
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place 4 rolls on cookie sheet, about 3 inches apart. Unwind remaining 4 rolls in to long dough strips. For each bunny, place one dough strip, cut ends together, next to a whole roll. Press and firmy pinch cuts ends into top of whole roll. Shape strip into floppy bunny ears.
- On each bunny, place two chocolate chips for eyes, 1 red baking chip for nose and 2 almond slices for teeth; press firmly into dough.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes before removing to cooling rack. Spread frosting on warm rolls. Serve warm.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista / CC BY
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com