Adults are fascinated by them and the children love them. It’s rainbow Jell-o eggs. With a little patience, you can make this wonderful Easter treat, and win over any holiday gathering. You could also try other shapes too, but these really do work best as eggs.
- 7 packages of various colors of Jello
- A jello egg mold
- A syringe
- 7 bowls to dissolve jello
- Spray each mold with cooking spray.
- Pour the contents of each package of colored jello into separate bowls. Put one cup boiling water into each bowl. Stir until dissolved.
- Fill syringe completely with one flavor of jello, put into each mold. Place in the refrigerator about 2 hours to set.
- Continue Step 3 with a different color until mold is full, making sure to refrigerate before adding next layer.
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com