Recipe for Beef and Bean Enchiladas – They are snap to make and taste great. They were even good reheated for lunch the next day. I served this with some Mexican rice and chips and salsa.
They are snap to make and taste great. They were even good reheated for lunch the next day. I served this with some Mexican rice and chips and salsa.
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1 Tbsp dried minced onion flakes (or small onion diced)
- 1 (16oz) can refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 3 (10oz) cans enchilada sauce
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Drain fat. Return meat to skillet. Stir in onion flakes, refried beans and taco seasoning. Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated. Set aside.
- Heat enchilada sauce in saucepan over medium heat. Pour one cup of sauce in bottom of 9x13-inch pan.
- Wrap tortillas in a wet paper towel. Microwave for 45-60 seconds, until tortillas are soft. Brush tortillas with enchilada sauce on both sides. Spoon approximately 1/3 cup meat mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with one tablespoon of cheese. Roll up tortilla and place seam side down in 9x13-inch pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Pour remaining sauce over tortillas. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated thoroughly.
Calories per serving: 839
Fat per serving: 40g
Saturated fat per serving: 17g
Carbs per serving: 66g
Protein per serving: 55g
Fiber per serving: 7g
Sugar per serving: 10g
Sodium per serving: 2644mg
Cholesterol per serving: 157mg
Photo: pbev pbev pbev pbev pbev
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com