Recipe for Creamy Butter Chicken – The cream sauce, blended with the fried chicken, is just heavenly. It is more than “finger lickin’ good”.
- 3 pcs Chicken breasts (bone-in is prefered)
- One handful of curry leaves
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup corn flour / tapioca flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 400ml Evaporated milk
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine plain flour & corn flour in a bowl.
- Beat up eggs in a separate bowl. Add a pinch of salt.
- Dry chicken with towel.
- Heat up oil in a deep oil. Coat chicken with eggs, then flour.
- Deep fry in low fire until golden brown. Set aside & let cool.
- Heat up butter in a non-stick pan, add curry leaves. Saute till fragrant.
- Add in evaporated milk, simmer in low fire till milk is thicken.
- Add in sugar and salt.
- Chop chicken into big slices. Pour milk onto chicken.
- Serve hot.
Recipe and Photo: Bits of Taste