Recipe for Copycat TWIX Bars – This no-bake recipe only takes 4 ingredients to make your favorite TWIX bars at home
- 6 sheets graham crackers
- 40 caramels
- 3-4 Tbs. milk
- 12 oz chocolate
- For 1 minute, melt caramels with 3 Tbs. milk in a microwave safe bowl. Stir, then heat for 30 seconds until smooth. If too thick, add an extra Tbs. milk.
- Break graham crackers in half (lengthwise) and spread a thick layer of caramel on each each cracker.
- Melt chocolate and dip each bar into it, making sure to cover it entirely. Place bars on wax paper.
- At room temperature, store bars in a sealed container.
- Tip: microwave bars for several seconds if you desire a more soft and melted dessert.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Recipe4Living.com