When I made it for the first time, it surprised my husband and kids and particularly my mother as they never expected a “sweet pizza”. Now it’s a staple for my family whenever they want to have a unique and unusual dessert.
- 1 package (19.8 oz) brownie mix
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 (1.6-oz) peanut butter cups, chopped
- ¼ cup peanuts chopped
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 oz semi sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp. butter
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions.
- Bake in 14-15 inch pizza pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until smooth.
- Spread over brownie "crust".
- Sprinkle chopped candy and peanuts over peanut butter mixture.
- Layer sliced bananas over candy.
- Melt chocolate and butter together and drizzle over all.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista