It’s easier than you think: The tart shells are made with an inverted muffin pan. Pie crust rounds are draped over the inverted cups and baked. Then, just fill and enjoy!
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup strawberry glaze
- 6 tablespoons hot fudge ice cream topping, heated
- 1/3 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- Heat oven to 450°F. Remove pie crust from pouch; place flat on work surface. Sprinkle sugar over crust; press in lightly. Cut 6 rounds from crust with 4-inch round cutter or trace 6 rounds with top of large plastic cup or small bowl and cut out with sharp knife (piece scraps slightly for 6th round).
- Spray back of muffin pan with cooking spray. Fit rounds, sugared side up, alternately over backs of muffin cups. Pinch 5 equally spaced pleats around side of each cup. Prick each pastry generously with fork.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes. Carefully remove from muffin cups. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, gently mix strawberries and glaze. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, spoon 1 tablespoon fudge topping into each shell. Spoon about 1/3 cup berry mixture into each shell. Garnish each with whipped topping.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Pillsbury.com