Recipe for Frozen Margaritas – From the start, this margarita proved addictive and led to shenanigans. It tasted so good going down, it was easy to overdo it.
- 6 oz. frozen Minute Maid limeade concentrate
- 6 0z. tequila Jose Cuervo Gold
- 3 oz. Triple Sec
- Coarse salt
- Fresh limes
- Fill a blender with ice, leaving only about an inch of room at the top.
- Add limeade concentrate, tequila and triple sec. Blend until smooth.
- Pour some coarse salt onto a plate. Rub a lime around the rims of two glasses, and dip in salt.
- Fill glasses, being careful the whole slurpy deliciousness doesn’t come out of the pitcher all at once.