This Meatballs Toscana is so easy to make…and so good you may just end up eating right from the skillet!
Yield: About 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
This Meatballs Toscana is so easy to make...and so good you may just end up eating right from the skillet!
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Bell peppers, any color, sliced or diced
- 1 jar olives
- 1 can of tomato soup
- 4 oz. whipping cream
- 1/4 mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 390F.
- Roll ground beef into 12 meatballs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place meatballs into oven safe pan or dish. Add in bell peppers and olives.
- In a bowl, combine soup and whipping cream, mix well. Pour mixture over meatballs.
- Coat everything with mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 3 meatballs with sauce
Amount Per Serving Calories 486Total Fat 31gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 136mgSodium 495mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 2gSugar 9gProtein 34g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Dominik “Dome”