Recipe for Lighter Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip – This is a well loved dip. This version makes it so you can enjoy more of it, without all of the guilt!
Lighter Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
This is a well loved dip. This version makes it so you can enjoy more of it, without all of the guilt!
- 6 oz artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 8 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/4 cup Smart Balance Light Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 oz shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Smart Balance Non-Stick Cooking Spray – Original
- Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly spray a small dish with Smart Balance Non-Stick Cooking Spray – Original.
- In a small food processor, coarsely chop the artichoke hearts.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Place in an ovenproof dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve right away with chips.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Smartbalance.com