Recipe for Individual 7-Layer Dip – Start your game day crowd off with a 7-layer hummus dip, the perfect blend of veggies and cheese!
Individual 7-Layer Dip
Category: Appetizer, Party Food
Start your game day crowd off with a 7-layer hummus dip, the perfect blend of veggies and cheese!
- 9 ounces Sabra Mediterranean Herb Greek Yogurt
- 10 ounces Sabra Classic Hummus
- pinch of salt
- pinch of paprika
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 roasted red peppers, halved then diced
- feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons minced flat leaf parsley
- Kalamata olives, chopped for garnish (optional)
- 1 bag pita chips
- In individual-serving cups, dollop Greek yogurt evenly over bottom of each cup.
- Top layer with portion of hummus, followed by another dollop of Greek yogurt. Sprinkle with salt and paprika.
- Top each cup with handful of tomatoes, roasted red peppers and feta cheese.
- Garnish with parsley and olives. Serve with pita chips.
Recipe and Photo: Sabra