Recipe for Fruit with Pina Colada Dip – Take a trip to the islands with this fun fruit dessert, with kiwis and more dipped in a rum-and-coconut yogurt.
Fruit with Pina Colada Dip
Take a trip to the islands with this fun fruit dessert, with kiwis and more dipped in a rum-and-coconut yogurt.
- 2 (6-oz.) containers Yoplait Original 99% Fat Free French Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon rum extract or dark rum
- 3 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pineapple
- 15 fresh strawberries, halved
- 30 (1-inch) chunks fresh pineapple
- 30 chunks kiwi fruit (about 5 medium)
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, rum extract and 2 tablespoons of the coconut; blend well. Stir in pineapple. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, arrange fruit on serving platter. Sprinkle dip with remaining tablespoon toasted coconut. If desired, garnish with pineapple leaves. Store dip in refrigerator.