This easy party punch is so easy to make that a child could do it, yet it is so delicious. It is always served at our family gatherings, and at our weddings.
- 1 (2 liter) bottle fruit punch, chilled
- 1 (64 fluid ounce) bottle orange juice, chilled
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 5 oranges sliced
- In a punch bowl, combine fruit punch and orange juice. Slowly pour ginger ale down the side of the bowl to retain carbonation.
- Add sliced oranges for garnish.
Recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com