Recipe for Crock Pot Apple Butter – This crock pot apple butter recipe is not only easy but once you taste it, I’m sure you’ll agree that it is some of the best apple butter you’ve ever tasted!
Crock Pot Apple Butter
This crock pot apple butter recipe is not only easy but once you taste it, I'm sure you'll agree that it is some of the best apple butter you've ever tasted!
- 1 dozen apples, peeled, cored, cubed
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon All Spice
- Peel, Core, and Chop a dozen apples. Toss the apples in the sugar and spices.
- Put everything in the Crockpot, cook on low overnight (8 hours).
- Raise heat to high, and crack the lid so the steam can escape. Let simmer for 3-4 hours.
- Turn heat off and allow to cool. Once cooled, pour into blender and blend until no chunks remain.
- Pour into jars. This will hold in the fridge for a week or two. If you want it to last longer, just toss it into your freezer.