Recipe for Candy Corn Kisses – These kisses are so cute, and look just like candy corns.
Candy Corn Kisses
These kisses are so cute, and look just like candy corns.
- 125 ml egg whites (about 4 eggs)
- 250 g sugar
- flavored extract of your choice
- gel food coloring, yellow and orange
- Beat egg whites until frothy on medium speed, add in sugar a little at time and once all dissolved, turn up the speed to high. Beat until firm peak
- Add in a couple drops of flavoring and mix
- Divide meringue into three portion, one stays white while the other two are mixed with the food colorings - separately
- Spoon each into three different piping bags, snip the corners, and pipe as candy corn color of yellow first, then orange, then white
- Bake at 215 F for 50 minutes
Recipe and Photo: klinong via Instructables