Ever need to make a large batch of booze for big group and don’t want to spend $200 on fancy wine and fresh fruit? Today is your lucky day my friends.
- 6 bottles Sauvignon Blanc or other light and fruity white wine, chilled
- 2 12oz cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups Triple Sec or other orange flavored liquor
- 1 pint of strawberries, tops removed and sliced into rounds
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 lemons, sliced into rounds
- 12 oz frozen raspberries
- 16 oz frozen peaches
- 1 or 2 liters sparkling water
- About 2 hours before serving mix the wine, frozen lemonade, triple sec, lemon juice, lemon slices and strawberry slices in a large drink dispenser. Allow to sit in the fridge to let the flavors meld. Just before serving mix in 1 liter of sparkling water and check for taste, adding more sparkling water if needed and then add frozen raspberries and peaches, stir well. Serve alongside a bucket of ice.
Nutrition InformationYield 40 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 103Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 2mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 1gSugar 11gProtein 1g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Apples and Onions