Ever need to make a large batch of booze for big group and don’t want to spend $200 on fancy wine and fresh fruit? Today is your lucky day my friends.
White Wine Sangria for a Crowd
Ever need to make a large batch of booze for big group and don’t want to spend $200 on fancy wine and fresh fruit? Today is your lucky day my friends, this recipe for White Wine Sangria for a Crowd is here to save your day!
- 6 bottles Sauvignon Blanc or other light and fruity white wine, chilled
- 2 12oz cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups Triple Sec or other orange flavored liquor
- 1 pint of strawberries, tops removed and sliced into rounds
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 lemons, sliced into rounds
- 12 oz frozen raspberries
- 16 oz frozen peaches
- 1 or 2 liters sparkling water
- About 2 hours before serving mix the wine, frozen lemonade, triple sec, lemon juice, lemon slices and strawberry slices in a large drink dispenser. Allow to sit in the fridge to let the flavors meld. Just before serving mix in 1 liter of sparkling water and check for taste, adding more sparkling water if needed and then add frozen raspberries and peaches, stir well. Serve alongside a bucket of ice.