Recipe for Peach Lemonade – I love lemonade when it gets warm out. This Peach Lemonade Recipe is a refreshing twist…I may never go back to the concentrated stuff again!
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 3 hours
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 5 minutes
I love lemonade when it gets warm out. This Peach Lemonade Recipe is a refreshing twist...I may never go back to the concentrated stuff again!
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peaches
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup lemon juice (about 4 to 6 lemons)
- 1 peach, cut into wedges
- Mint for garnishment
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, combine the first 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 3 minutes. Place peach mixture in a blender. Remove the center piece of blender lid (to allow steam to escape) and cover the top with a clean dish towel. Puree until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Press peach mixture through a sieve over a large bowl, reserving liquid. Discard the peach solids. Stir in lemon juice.
- When ready to serve, add 1/2 cup ice to the glasses, and pour peach lemonade into the glasses. Garnish with peach wedges and mint.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1 glass
Amount Per Serving Calories 136Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 16mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 1gSugar 33gProtein 1g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe adapted from cookbook-recipes.org