Recipe for Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs – Brush on a delicious sauce and grill up these tasty chicken kabobs in just minutes.
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1-1/2 inch)
- 1 each red and green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Thread chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto 8 long wooden skewers, using 2 skewers placed side-by-side for each kabob.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Reserve half the sauce; brush remaining sauce onto kabobs.
- Grill 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing occasionally with reserved sauce.
Photo: Nathalie Babineau-Griffiths
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com