Recipe for Garlic Chicken – A quick and easy chicken recipe for days when you don’t want to spend time in the kitchen.
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons of butter OR olive oil
- one small/medium head of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8-1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Butter a baking dish
- Rub the remaining butter and garlic into chicken.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place chicken in the oven and cook for 25 minutes OR until inserted thermometer shows 165°F
- During baking carefully (it is hot!) pour some of the cooking liquid over the chicken; you may do it once or twice.
- After baking is done broil on high for additional 3 to 5 minutes.
Recipe and Photo: What’s on the Plate
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com