Recipe for Carrot Cheesecake Bars – Carrot cake is often served at Easter celebrations but these carrot cheesecake bars will give it a run for its money. It’s easy to prepare and although unusual, a guaranteed winner.
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¾ cup Sour Cream
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup finely shredded carrots (about 2)
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Mix butter, crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and the remaining sugar and cinnamon in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Stir in carrots; spread over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Serve topped with COOL WHIP.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com