Recipe for Delicious Banana Bread – This is the best banana bread I have ever had. I buy really ripe bananas just so I can make this!
- 3 Large Ripe Bananas
- ½ Tea spoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Plain Flour
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Tea spoon Ground Cinnamon (optional)
- A few drops Vanilla extract
- 1 Large Egg
- Cut the bananas into small pieces, place them in a medium bowl. Mash them using a fork.
- Add one large egg, beaten with a fork. Mix well.
- Add baking soda, caster sugar, melted butter, vanilla essence and cinnamon (if using) & mix well.
- At last, add the flour. If you want to get really smooth batter, use hand mixer.
- Pour the batter into a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
- Place in a preheated oven and bake at 355⁰F for 1 hour or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com