Recipe for Cake Batter Blondies – If you make these, you will probably make them again two nights later. I seriously could not stop eating these suckers. I wish you the best, I can’t control what happens to your waistline.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spray 11×7 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the milk slowly. You want to cake batter to be as dense & thick as possible.
- Mix in the sprinkles and white chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared baking pan, sprinkle a few more sprinkles on top, and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are just turning brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so the center sets, before cutting into squares.
Recipe and Photo: Sugarcoated
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com