Recipe for Cinnamon Roll Loaf – Doesn’t this look YUMMMMY?!? It literally took 5 minutes to make, 40 minutes to bake & about 10 seconds to drizzle.
Doesn't this look YUMMMMY?!? It literally took 5 minutes to make, 40 minutes to bake & about 10 seconds to drizzle.
- 2 canisters of cinnamon rolls - choose your favorite or make your own recipe from scratch
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Butter the inside of a standard loaf pan.
- Place the cinnamon rolls, one by one, in the dish vertically (standing on their side). Overlap the rolls slightly at the middle and continue until the loaf pan is filled.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown & cooked through. (Make sure it's not still gooey/uncooked inside!)
- Drizzle with included frosting.
- Serve warm or let cool and enjoy later.
Recipe and Photo: Dinner Time Ideas
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com